"As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more." --Jules Renard
posted by Aileen @ 10:35 PM 4 comments
I'll have to get that Barcelona piece finished up by the time you get back and you can tell me if it come close... Damn sticky piece for some reason...
Just don't accept rides from strangers in Barcelona. My friend and I almost got abducted years ago as we were naively hitchhiking through Spain. Enjoy the best paella ever! Make sure to rent "L'auberge Espagnole" before you go. It will certainly put you in the right frame of mind to enjoy Barcelona!
Have a Fab-U-Lous trip! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. Bien viaja!
I just noticed a big article on Barcelona in the Post this past weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I'll have to get that Barcelona piece finished up by the time you get back and you can tell me if it come close... Damn sticky piece for some reason...
Just don't accept rides from strangers in Barcelona. My friend and I almost got abducted years ago as we were naively hitchhiking through Spain.
Enjoy the best paella ever!
Make sure to rent "L'auberge Espagnole" before you go. It will certainly put you in the right frame of mind to enjoy Barcelona!
Have a Fab-U-Lous trip! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. Bien viaja!
I just noticed a big article on Barcelona in the Post this past weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home