Random Blog Infinite Connections: Great Love #2: Passion, Playing, and Tragedy

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Great Love #2: Passion, Playing, and Tragedy



I've introduced you to Fred before. Normally, I don't use real names and I don't post real pictures. In this case, not only wouldn't Fred mind- I think he'd love it.

Wasn't he a hottie?

This coming Monday would have been his 40th birthday. I'll be doing something super fun in his honor.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Grad School Reject said...

Gosh Aileen, this one hit me in the heart. Simple and powerful. I hope you found something super-fun.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

"Would have been..." Does that mean he is no longer living? What are you plannng to do in his honor?

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Aileen said...

GSR- thank you!

Barbara- yes he passed away. I linked to an old post that shares more about him. I'm currently in Arizona and went to a fantastic spa and had "the works"- it was wonderful!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directory of Personal Blogs Web Site Counter
Free Counter Subscribe with Bloglines