"As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more." --Jules Renard
David Cook's incredibly unique version of Billie Jean. Who knew a Michael Jackson song could be so sexy?
posted by Aileen @ 11:44 PM 4 comments
That actually was a very soulful and innovative Seal-like cover version. Is this from American Idol? What did the judges say?
Yes, it was Idol (I'm still a die hard fan- and still a show business wannabe!)The judges loved it. They thought it was brave and brilliant.
This almost makes me want to watch the show. I kind of love this.
He was so psychologically and emotionally connected to the performance it delivered with maximum impact! Cried my guts out!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
That actually was a very soulful and innovative Seal-like cover version. Is this from American Idol? What did the judges say?
Yes, it was Idol (I'm still a die hard fan- and still a show business wannabe!)
The judges loved it. They thought it was brave and brilliant.
This almost makes me want to watch the show. I kind of love this.
He was so psychologically and emotionally connected to the performance it delivered with maximum impact! Cried my guts out!
Post a Comment
<< Home