Random Blog Infinite Connections: Voting Will Get You Laid

Monday, November 03, 2008

Voting Will Get You Laid


Seriously. Using your voice in the Democratic process is a serious aphrodisiac. Besides, there might be a really hot guy (girl) at the poll waiting in line behind you.


OK, maybe I'm stretching a bit. But imagine voter turnout if a guaranteed mind-numbing lay was at stake?


All kidding aside, I reeeeeaaaaalllly hope voter turnout is record-breaking. Especially for young voters.


We need a new form of leadership. We need Obama. And I don't trust polls, so we need each and every one of us to make this happen.

6 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Voting *is* sexy.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger bozoette said...

Those are some great gams! I voted this morning -- two-hour wait -- for Obama. I'll let you know if I get laid!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

There was nothing sexy about my voting experience this morning as my husband remained in bed and I joined the early birds at our local polling place. I never even thought of juxtaposing "voting" with "sexy"! No one offered me even a cup of coffee, let alone anything more, but it was still worth the wait!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Steve Reed said...

It didn't work for me. Well, at least not in THAT way.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Aileen said...

Kristin- I know, right?!

Bozoette- Great night, huh?!

Barbara- I lucked out- was called from the back of the voting line because my lasted name started with P-Z...I was out in less than 6 minutes!

Steve- Aw, sorry to hear that! But is was STILL a great night!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Well, any after voting stories...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directory of Personal Blogs Web Site Counter
Free Counter Subscribe with Bloglines