Two Down, One to Go

Three months ago, I wrote this post:
A couple of weeks ago, I had a thought in the middle of the night. I woke up from a disturbed sleep thinking, "There are 3 things I need to do:"
1. Completely cut ties with the two main men in my life
2. Stop internet dating
3. Volunteer/ Help others
I've completed two out of three. Quitting the internet dating thing was easy and the first to go, months ago.
You know that cynical post I wrote last week? Well, it put the wheels in motion that ultimately caused the removal of all three men from my life. At the same time. While my parents were visiting.
One could say I am a tad bit stressed at the moment.
I need to rest, and then I'll start looking at volunteer opportunities.
I'm tired. I'm angry. I'm overwhelmed. And I'm about to leave on a two week business trip.
Breathe. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

2 Comments:
There are so many great volunteering opportunities in this area; I hope one helps you feel at peace! It's funny how adding that one thing can help make a person feel less overwhelmed, for at least the time she's doing it.
I'm sorry to hear #3 is no longer a possibility.
I'm happy to share my thoughts on volunteering if you are interested. It's not a panacea either.
Yes, breathe and know that YOU are in charge of your life!
Post a Comment
<< Home