Random Blog Infinite Connections: "As long as you're under my roof..!"

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

"As long as you're under my roof..!"


No matter how hard I try, every time I come to my parents' house for a visit, I revert to a bratty 14 year old. What's that about? I think I'm even getting a zit :)

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

I hear ya. I do the same. Haven't even gotten there yet and my mother is already driving me bats*it crazy.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger who's-that said...

I hope your 14-year-old isn't the "change" you were talking about in previous posts. Since we are the same age, I really don't want to revert to my 14-year-old self too. Yuck! But I am feeling like some "strategically placed" highlights are in my not-too-distant future. Much love, gal-friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directory of Personal Blogs Web Site Counter
Free Counter Subscribe with Bloglines