System Malfunction
There's something about energy. Personal energy, emotional energy, mental energy, spiritual energy, etc. etc.I've been focusing the past several months on my interpersonal and emotional energy- getting it in alignment and functioning on a healthy, productive level. The last couple weeks I have just begun to feel good in this department. I've been breaking out of a confusing fog and I feel clearer about my life direction than I have in awhile.
I feel like something that I generated during this extreme self-analysis process caused some mechanical and technical malfunction in my life. I know that sounds weird, but that's what it feels like.
So if my mind is focused and clear, and my emotional and spiritual self moving towards balance, how could that possibly cause good old fashioned breakdowns in other aspects of my life?
I have no idea.
It began on Memorial Day when my air-conditioning broke down. Yikes! Just at the time when I'm tightening my belt financially, I was hit with a scary repair issue. And I couldn't believe how much everything else in my life stopped until I could get this problem resolved. I couldn't function until I was assured this wasn't a disaster. (It wasn't. It turned out to be an easy fix.)
The next day, I got a voice mail message from a potential client. She tells me she had been trying to send me an email and it kept bouncing back. Hmmmm. So I checked it out and found that not only was my email not functioning, my website was down! My webhost "expired" my service without notice. So there I was, an entrepreneur without working email or web presence. Yikes! And about twenty items on my "to-do" list couldn't get done until I fixed this issue. (This was more complicated due to awwwwwful customer service from my web host. Don't use Delta Web Hosting.)
Then yesterday, like many others in the area, I lost power at home. I arrived home from a networking event at around 6:30 and discovered the outage. My list of things I wanted to get done again went untouched. I was pretty much paralyzed by the lack of electricity. I attempted to read by flashlight/candlelight, became frustrated, bored, and went to bed at 9:30.
Hopefully, now all systems are "go". I want to take advantage of my current clarity, energy, and focus, and DON'T want to be drained by these external obstacles!

4 Comments:
Here's to internal peace manifesting externally! Sending positive thoughts your way, just in case it helps. Maybe. A little. (Besides, who can't use a little positivity?)
When Mercury is retrograde, things break down, especially any kind of communication. When it goes direct, everything in the exterior world will straighten itself out to conform with your inner clarity. Hang tight ... all will soon be level and steady again.
Sounds like it's time to sacrifice a rubber chicken to Eris. Seriously, it could be just the ticket. 6,800,000,000 Discordian popes can't all be wrong...
No growth without challenge. Would it have been better for these things to happen when you were in your low energy state?
Post a Comment
<< Home