DC Women Blogger's Tea Party

One of the things I've enjoyed most about blogging is the virtual "friends" I've made. Reading their blogs have become part of my routine. Hearing from them on my blog has turned into something I count on.
There are many really cool women of various ages, backgrounds, and interests that I would love to meet.
So I'm organizing a Tea Party.
When: Saturday, Oct 13th at 12:30 pm
Where: Teaism, Penn Quarter
400 8th Street NW Washington, DC 20004 (202) 638-6010
Corner of 8th and D. Visible from Archives/Navy Memorial stop
Wouldn't an afternoon of girl talk be fun? Simply RSVP in the comments.
Look forward to meeting you!

8 Comments:
It's on my calendar and I promise not to miss it. Can't wait!
Great Barbara! Now is this the same calendar you've been using lately? ;) just kidding!
What a great idea! Unfortunately I'll be out of town 10/13 - so I hope this becomes a regular thing! Have a great time!
This is such a neat idea-- thanks for the invitation. If I weren't going to be in Chicago for the weekend, I would absolutely attend. Hopefully there will be a second one!
I am going to do my best to make this! Yay! Thanks for the invite.
I will be there! I'm very much looking forward to it!
Oh boy, bad timing! I have a friend coming in from out of town at the exact same time. If things change, I'll be there, but I probably can't make it. Next time.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home