Hyperactivity to Clear the Cobwebs?

Strangely enough, after three weeks of high level, energy filled activity (I'm talking physical and intellectual), my mind is clear and calm. Isn't it strange that in such a sensory-overload city I find peace? Anxiety level is low, outlook is positive.
Before leaving home, I was dealing with several major life-transitions. Professionally- struggling with what to do next...what will bring me fulfillment yet enable me to make the kind of money I need? Emotionally- dealing with an upcoming "big birthday" and trying to figure out how I feel about it...what is my place in the world and what does it mean? Romantically- well, no comment, but let's just say this area wasn't helping matters any!
I actually think taking this "time out" has been helpful. I feel like I have found answers. I feel content and settled.
I'm ready for my next big adventure!!!!!

1 Comments:
This is the perfect way to feel at equinox. I salute you! Glad, too, to know about your blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home