"As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more." --Jules Renard
posted by Aileen @ 11:52 PM 4 comments
Breath taking. Life can be so good, can't it. Glad that you had a wonderful time and they you returned from your travels safe and happy.
Wow... Is this the trip you briefly considered not taking?
Your pictures bring back memories of this place where I spent exactly 3 hours as we tendered off and on our cruise ship. Hopefully you got to see it as a more leisurely pace. Who's the cute guy with the dark glasses?
Those pics are making DC look pretty bleak!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Breath taking. Life can be so good, can't it.
Glad that you had a wonderful time and they you returned from your travels safe and happy.
Wow... Is this the trip you briefly considered not taking?
Your pictures bring back memories of this place where I spent exactly 3 hours as we tendered off and on our cruise ship. Hopefully you got to see it as a more leisurely pace. Who's the cute guy with the dark glasses?
Those pics are making DC look pretty bleak!
Post a Comment
<< Home