"As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more." --Jules Renard
Well...not exactly. But "Gone to explore Dubrovnik, Hvar, and the Dalmation Coast" just doesn't have the same ring to it!
See 'ya when I get back!
posted by Aileen @ 8:48 PM 5 comments
Enjoy! I've been, and it's really beautiful over there. Just remember the water is going to be super, super cold, and the beaches are rock instead of sand (so Tevas or Aquasox might be in order).
Have a wonderful trip. I hope you have some great adventures!
"Gone to explore Dubrovnik, Hvar, and the Dalmation Coast" sound far better to me! I'm jealous. Have a wonderful time!
Awesome! Have a great time... and bring back a good story or two
Hope you are having a fantastic trip. Catch you upon your return.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Enjoy! I've been, and it's really beautiful over there.
Just remember the water is going to be super, super cold, and the beaches are rock instead of sand (so Tevas or Aquasox might be in order).
Have a wonderful trip. I hope you have some great adventures!
"Gone to explore Dubrovnik, Hvar, and the Dalmation Coast" sound far better to me! I'm jealous. Have a wonderful time!
Awesome! Have a great time... and bring back a good story or two
Hope you are having a fantastic trip. Catch you upon your return.
Post a Comment
<< Home