Random Blog Infinite Connections: My Latest Crush

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Latest Crush


I met this guy last night in Dallas. He is hysterical and I am smitten! Check this out to see why.

4 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Well that's just fun. How'd you meet?

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Gary said...

That's great. He's quite the dancer (and the music ain't bad either).

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Aileen said...

Kristin- Yes, it's very funny. Even more so in person! And I met him in a hotel lobby. (I saw him perform at a conference I attended.)

Gary- Well he claims to be a typical white guy that can't dance, but I think he does pretty well. I loved the medley of music- there was a little bit of "this is your life" feel to it!

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if you're checking old post comments - but I have to tell you I passed that on to a friend. She LOVES "goofy dancing" (that's what we've always called it). My husband? Not so much a lover of the dance floor. Sometimes I have daydreams of him being THIS guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directory of Personal Blogs Web Site Counter
Free Counter Subscribe with Bloglines