A Great Way to Spend a Beautiful Day

*Meeting a bunch of fabulous bloggers
*An afternoon of fun, eclectic conversation
*My first time pole dancing in public- maypole dancing, that is
*Having a tarot card reading that confirms what I know- I'm on the brink of beautiful!
*Receiving a gift from a stranger
*Feeling that spring tingle of sexual energy
Happy Spring everyone!

7 Comments:
It was a pleasure to share the maypole with you yesterday. The whole day was a great adventure - from the journey to DC - to our final goodbyes.
Now that we are blog kin (to use Reya's words) I'll definitely keep checking back in.
Happy Spring!
Yes, it was wonderful! Magical, and fun, too.
Thank you!!
A magical day indeed, for the reasons you said and with some pretty tasty offerings from the grill too.
Sorry again about "all those rules." See ya 'round.
It was great meeting you and sharing in that crazy dance! :)
It was good to see you again in the company of so many old and new friends. I hope this will be an annual event! And BTW, you're already beautiful...
absolutely happy spring... it was a grand old pole-dance, wunnit?
yeah - sharing all thos ***s
:o)
Post a Comment
<< Home