Random Blog Infinite Connections: The Hap-Happiest Season of All

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Hap-Happiest Season of All

I'm always optimistic and full of hope at this time of year. I must be a sucker for all the "start fresh" propaganda related to the New Year.

I checked my blog post from last year, to see what I was hoping for in 2007. Here's what I said:

My wishes:
...to strengthen my relationships with my family

...that my business continues to build momentum, and starts to take on a more defined shape
...to find my partner, a Great Love, that will stick this time

Well, two out of three ain't bad! It's quite good, actually.

I think my wishes for 2008 are to continue along the same lines as those listed above, with one addition:

...to find a way to give back, to volunteer, to make a difference somehow.

Happy New Year to all of YOU!

Get ready for a GREAT 2008- full of happiness, good health, and prosperity!

3 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your blog, thoughts with nice pictures!

If you would like to volunteer, here is a very interesting organization, Languageetc. You can check their website at www.languageetc.org

Have a meaningful year

TAN

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Happy New Year to you!

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

I have been reminded this year just how much I have and how little some in this world have. The possibilities for volunteering are limitless. Making a difference for someone else is a win-win endeavor!

Happy New Year. I wish you 4 for 4 in 2008!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directory of Personal Blogs Web Site Counter
Free Counter Subscribe with Bloglines