OK, I see your point ... but ... if you're going to dream about celebrities, who in the world could be better than George Clooney? He is an uber-babe and a real person, too.
Flutter flutter flutter ...
Maybe I should try to find someone to date myself!
Just looking at his picture makes your heart flutter -- the eyes, the smile, the tie-less open white shirt. But then you have to remember he's an actor. He may be nothing like this image in real life -- hate to burst your bubble.
5 Comments:
I'm not quite at the point where I'm thinking about celebrities, but I understand what you mean.
OK, I see your point ... but ... if you're going to dream about celebrities, who in the world could be better than George Clooney? He is an uber-babe and a real person, too.
Flutter flutter flutter ...
Maybe I should try to find someone to date myself!
You mean it's abnormal to have romantic dreams about celebrities?
Uh-oh.
I'd trade my dreams for one with Mr. Clooney any day. I tend to dream in spreadsheets, numbers, formulas. Bah.
Just looking at his picture makes your heart flutter -- the eyes, the smile, the tie-less open white shirt. But then you have to remember he's an actor. He may be nothing like this image in real life -- hate to burst your bubble.
Post a Comment
<< Home