Random Blog Infinite Connections: My New Hobby: Young, Hot Guys

Monday, August 17, 2009

My New Hobby: Young, Hot Guys

















Apparently, I am firmly entrenched in a category that is currently known as "cougars". I'm not a big fan of this term, or the stereotype, but recently I've begun to enjoy the perks of this phenomenon.

Technically, I don't qualify as a cougar because I don't really like younger guys. But you can't really tell that by looking at me: I'm a 42 year old, never been married, attractive, fit woman.

I'm blonde. I have a curvy figure. And if I dress a certain way, it looks as if I should like younger guys.

My last two vacations were proof of this.

First, on the cruise, a tall, dark, very handsome and sexy 28 year old spent a lot of time by my side. I didn't know he was 28, he had noooo idea how old I was. In fact, when I got around to asking his age, he told me he was 32 (he thought I was 35). It took awhile for the truth to come out...

I found myself attracted to him, and imagined kissing him...but couldn't quite take it any further in my mind. Regardless, I loved the attention and the flirting.

In Vegas, I met several young bucks. I had no qualms about approaching even the hottest guy in the room. I'm not exactly sure why I had no fear...perhaps because I had no expectations and didn't really take them seriously anyway? Each time I approached someone, I was greeted with great enthusiasm, and again, the banter and flirtation was oh so fun.

I was also approached pretty regularly by young guys...They are very sweet and shy in their approach. Some were more suave and charming. But they were all very generous and very attentive.

Yes, it was an ego-boost.

Even though I knew their intentions. I knew exactly what it was they found attractive about me. I enjoyed it anyway.

I tried to imagine partaking in some (or even one) of their sweet offerings. Couldn't do it. I could look at this beautiful specimen in front me, appreciate the beauty...but had no real sexual stirrings at all.

Perhaps I am missing out on a great opportunity...

3 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Ulysses said...

And what was it that you knew they were attracted to?
Your self-confidence?
Your ability to sparkle in conversation?
Your control?
Your smile and ability to have fun?

You mentioned all of these, but didn't specify...

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Sometimes the present moment is all that really matters. We get in trouble by projecting into the future and thinking about things like age...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I'd never think of you as a cougar. You're just fun to be around and the young guys know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Directory of Personal Blogs Web Site Counter
Free Counter Subscribe with Bloglines